Friday, February 8, 2013

I Want Candy

I'm the kind of person who likes chocolate-on-chocolate, as in dark chocolate icing on chocolate cake and such.

If you're still on the hunt for something thoughtful and sweet for your sweet (especially if your sweet is a chocoholic like me!), these retro, chocolate marshmallows from Florida's Wondermade are excellent on their own or melty in hot chocolate.



They're the old-fashioned sort, square and puffy, made in the French guimauve tradition.

Did I mention the packaging is aaamazing and they are all made in small batches by husband and wife team Jenn and Nathan Clark?

Yay to all that.


4 comments:

Silver Magpies said...

I adore homemade marshmallow and those look divine. The packaging is fabulous too.

- Nan

Haskell Harris said...

They are! Especially in hot chocolate!

Laurie said...

Haskell! How's it going??? I am totally following your fabulous blog now. These marshmallows look awesome. Wonder if they'd do some wholesale for Lolly....?

Haskell Harris said...

Hey Laurie! I'm sure they would! So excited about your candy shop!!